Profile Pictures That Flip the Odds in Your Favor on Online Personals Sites
The odds are against most guys online because of their profile pictures. It’s not that they are ugly dudes. It has more to do with no knowing how to make themselves appear attractive and appealing. That’s what you have to do if you want women to talk to you. We’re all about playing the odds. And one thing you can do to increase your odds of meeting attractive women is to post the most appealing photos you possibly can.
Let’s start this lesson off by sharing with you the types of photographs to NEVER include in your profile…
- Poor lighting. If a picture comes out poorly because the lighting is bad, take the time to retake it. If she can’t clearly see you, how will she decide if she’s attracted to you?
- Poor style. Sweatpants and hoodies are comfortable to sleep in. But they’re not attractive outfits.
- Poor attitude. Don’t think women can sniff out your attitude from a picture? You’re wrong! They can tell – or at least will assume – that you’re a negative guy if you don’t smile.
- Too revealing. I know that you know how much women love nice abs. That doesn’t mean you should post pictures showing off your abs. It’s actually a turn off to women.
What an Online Personals Profile Picture Should Resemble
The pictures you upload says a lot about who you are and what you’re all about. Women will assume more about your personality from your sex site profile pic than they will from the content in the profile. So you can go ahead and write all about how interesting and fun you are. But if your pictures don’t back that up, women will think you’re a lair.
The pictures should resemble you, or at least the YOU you’re trying to portray. If you claim to be outgoing, a picture of you with an empty white wall while wearing a crummy t-shirt won’t do much for your reputation. None of our remaining online personals profile picture tips will help you if you’re unable to convey a consistent message from your pictures to your profile description.
Best Pics for Online Personals: How to Sell Yourself as an Attractive Man
It’s all about building attraction. The best online personals profile picture is one that conveys to women, “I’m sexy and I know it, but I’m really not a cocky bastard”. Not a naturally handsome stud? Have some physical flaws? That doesn’t matter. We all have flaws and there are ways around it. No, I’m not talking about hiding your “bad side”. That’s the oldest trick in the books and it’s actually a bad idea because women will wonder what you’re hiding.
I’m advising you to show off ALL of you…with clothes on. Let women see your body. It doesn’t matter if you’re skinny, buff, or overweight. By showing off the entire package, you’re letting women know that you’re confident and not insecure. Guys that hide half their face and their body aren’t confident. You get bonus points from women just for being confident.
Instead of hiding what you’re not proud of, make that area of your body/face look as attractive as possible. For example, let’s say you’re quite a bit overweight and are worried about this turning women off. You can’t completely hide the fact that you’re chubby, but you can minimize how chubby you appear. Don’t wear tight clothing. Wear loose fitting clothing, but not a hoodie because that is far too unprofessional. And, of course, put on your best pair of jeans.
The best way to hide your “bad side” is by taking attention away from it. Put the focus on something else. What I do to hide my bad side is put on a fancy watch that sticks out. I make sure the watch is clearly visible in the picture and that it looks good on me. Women truly can become attracted to a man they otherwise wouldn’t if they like his style. To conclude this article, here is a description of what your booty call website portfolio should look like..
- 2 pictures of nothing other than your handsome face…all clearly showing what you look like (so nothing from a distance).
- 2 pictures showing off your body with your face included. These can be from a slight distance. Remember to dress appropriately based on your body style and take the focus away from your bad side.
- 2 pictures taken in a cool location or performing a cool activity. (hiking, partying in Vegas, etc.).
- 1-4 additional random pictures.