Profile Headlines to Use That Hook People Instantly!
We’ve already gone over what you should use for your online personals profile pictures. That’s only half the battle. To get more women to click on your profile you need a strong profile headline. And to get those women to take the next step and contact you, it’s important to have a solid profile description. We’re going to show you some online personals profile examples that we used, but first let’s discuss what a high-quality dating profile entails…
- The headline should be catchy and/or funny.
- The entire profile should be written in a way that targets the type of woman you want to attract.
- There should be no misspelled words or sentences with improper grammar (prove to women you have a firm grasp on the English language).
- There should be no more than 150 words in the description and no less than 90 words.
- The tone should reflect a positive, humorous, and confident person (the 3 most desirable traits women look for in a man).
- There should be a clear description of what you are looking for in a woman and relationship.
Online Personals Profile Headline Examples We Used to Lure Women In
Whether you’re just looking for sex or a serious relationship, the dating profile qualities listed above are necessary. With that said, there are certain differences between a good sex site profile and regular dating site profile. The content on a sex site should be less about your interests and more about your personality. Women on sex sites don’t really give a damn that you’re into boating and fishing and bla bla bla. They want to know if your personality matches that of the guy they fantasize about having sex with.
Profile Headlines That Get Clicks
- “(couldn’t think of a cheesy line…)”
- “Women that are into hot guys, click here!”
- “Don’t click on my profile if you hate fun…”